Lead the design, coordination, delivery and evaluation of AVCL’s community leadership programs and workshops.
Alpine Valleys Community Leadership Inc. (AVCL) builds the capacity of regional communities to address local issues and respond positively to change.
AVCL Mission: Grow the leadership capacity and voice of people and communities
AVCL Vision: Vibrant and sustainable communities through local leadership
In your new role, you will:
- Be responsible for design, coordination, delivery and evaluation of AVCL’s community leadership programs and workshops
- Provide Face to face facilitation of program days and retreats for the flagship Annual Program, AVCLP.
- Be responsible for delivery of multiple programs on time, within budget, to meet, and at times exceed, expectations of participants.
- Maintain and manage relationships with participants, employer sponsors, scholarship donors, guest presenters, local leaders, and our alumni.
You will have:
- A passion for leadership and community capacity building in regional Victoria.
- A successful track record of leading and managing complex programs or projects with multiple stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met, preferably in adult education, leadership or community development.
- Demonstrated mentoring and coaching skills and an ability to empower individuals and a team to achieve objectives by providing effective feedback and leading by example.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in report writing, budget management and record-keeping, preferably using a CRM
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to make a difference and have a positive impact in regional Australia
- An organisation that values their employees and their contributions and provides opportunities for growth and development
- A rewarding career with an attractive remuneration package in a well regarded not for profit organisation.
- Opportunity to live in a vibrant regional location – close to snowfields, mountain biking, wineries and waterways.
This is a full-time, fixed-term role until December 2023. The successful candidate will need to be double vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a medical exemption, have a valid driver’s licence and undergo a police check.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Jacqui Bramwell, Executive Officer, AVCL on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0417 348 547.
Position Description: For the detailed position description, please click here: Program Manager Position Description
Apply Now: To apply for this role, please submit your application – including a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and your resume including two references – via the Total HRM website: https://clientapps.jobadder.com/46757/total-hrm/399906/program-manager