Look to us if you need to host capacity building workshops for your business or community organisation.
We also deliver skills workshops for our alumni and the general public, that are delivered as half day or full day sessions. To see our current skills workshops click BOOK NOW!
Examples of workshops we have recently delivered include:
- Working with The Media
- Attracting and retaining volunteers
- Effective Mentoring and Coaching
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Governance 101 for NFP Committees
- Public Speaking
- Facilitation techniques
- Personal branding- making a great first impression
- Conflict Identification and Resolution
- Leading the change management process
- Fundraising Made Easy
- Effective advocacy
- Managing your Social Media profile
Annually, the Alpine Valleys Community Leadership Program’s graduation has become a key feature of the regional calendar, attracting more than 200 leaders of business, community and government to an inspirational dinner.
In addition, Alpine Valleys Community Leadership brings outstanding leaders to the region as special leadership events. These are advertised through our regular newsletters. Subscribe now so that you don’t miss the opportunity to attend.