Alpine Valleys Community Leadership provides a vital role in its region in supporting the development of strong local leadership.
With an alumnus of 400 community leaders from our Annual Program, hundreds more from our short courses and skills workshops, and a broad range of supporters, Alpine Valleys Community Leadership’s reach is significant.
AVCL can assist community organisations through:
- Delivery of tailored leadership training that solves organisational team and leadership issues
- Delivery of governance training that supports Boards and Committees
- Facilitation of community engagement sessions
- Promotion of Board and Committee vacancies throughout our network
- Development of next Generation leaders through their participation in our Annual Program
- Spreading the word about regional community events and initiatives