Alpine Valleys Community Leadership (AVCL) build the capacity of regional communities to address local issues and respond positively to change. Through the flagship Alpine Valleys Community Leadership Program, the organisation seeks to develop innovative leaders through the development of leadership skills and the exploration of the major issues and opportunities facing the North East region in Victoria in the context of the state and country as a whole.
Reporting directly to the Board Chair, you will be responsible for the growth of the organisation and the implementation of AVCL’s strategic plan.
This exciting opportunity will see you:
- Provide leadership to AVCL staff and contractors, fostering an inclusive, innovative and collaborative organisational culture.
- Develop diverse revenue streams to ensure sustainable funding of programs including enhancing sponsorship, funds from government, private sector, and philanthropic sources and grants.
- In conjunction with the Board, develop and maintain key relationships with government, businesses, community organisations, philanthropic organisations and individuals to promote the organisation and the programs.
- Support the Program Facilitator to deliver the annual Program and oversee the development and delivery of other leadership projects.
- Develop and deliver a high-quality membership program incorporating alumni.
You will have:
- Exemplary relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing and leading complex programs and projects.
- Experience in securing and managing sustainable funding through grants, philanthropy and sponsorship.
- A passion for leadership capacity building in regional Victoria.
We will offer you:
- A great regional location.
- A challenging and rewarding career move.
- An attractive package.
- A flexible and friendly work environment.
This is a full-time three year fixed-term role. The successful candidate will need to undergo a police check and have a valid drivers licence. First round interviews for this role will be held on the 12th of December 2018.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role or to apply, please contact Ben Engel on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0419 699 306.
Applications close 5th of December 2018 at 5pm.